Experienced Auto Technician
- Diagnose and provide quality vehicle repairs
- Consistently deliver superior customer service
- Must work well with other team members
- Maximize personal productivity
- Assist in maintaining shop image
- ASE Certification is preferred.
- Ability to relate well with customers and to explain needed repairs in a friendly, non-technical manner
- Ability to repair vehicles independently, while also having experience working well in a team environment.
- Track record of high personal productivity.
- Knowledge of, and adherence to, safety and environmental standards for repair facilities.
- Experience using shop equipment such as lifts, welders, diagnostic equipment, etc.
- May require experience in leading other, less qualified, technicians in vehicle repairs.
To apply, please send resume to [email protected].