Experienced Auto Technician
- Diagnose and provide quality vehicle repairs
- Consistently deliver superior customer service
- Must work well with other team members
- Maximize personal productivity
- Assist in maintaining shop image
- ASE Certification is preferred.
- Ability to relate well with customers and to explain needed repairs in a friendly, non-technical manner
- Ability to repair vehicles independently, while also having experience working well in a team environment.
- Track record of high personal productivity.
- Knowledge of, and adherence to, safety and environmental standards for repair facilities.
- Experience using shop equipment such as lifts, welders, diagnostic equipment, etc.
- May require experience in leading other, less qualified, technicians in vehicle repairs.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and retention through the direction of shop staff in the performance of quality vehicle repair and maintenance services
- Analyze vehicle service needs
- Effectively communicate those needs to the customer.
- Prior experience leading, motivating and counseling employees on issues such as safety, quality, and policy and procedure administration/implementation
- Experience implementing policies and procedures in the areas of financial control, safety, human resources, and environmental compliance
- Must have a positive attitude when interacting with customers, co-workers, and employees.
To apply, please send resume to [email protected].